Happy Holidays Yall!! Wanted to get this up before I got crazy playing Santa plus I couldn’t stand some dudes colon being the first thing I saw on T.U.B. crates anymore. In the true “commercial” gift giving spirit of Christmas, feast or famine on the Scrooged Mix. What? You didn’t think Young Money and Reflection Eternal could play nicely on the same mix??? Eminem kills it…”buy you a bag of Frito’s?, I wouldn’t let you eat the chip off my shoulder!!” Anytime Wayne or anyone shouts out Rondo I am pretty much guaranteed to sweat it. But….The real treat here is Coco Blanco’s contribution at the end. True Grit straight from her OWN imagination without any direction from her deranged pops.
1. That’s All She Wrote – T.I. feat. Eminem
2. Aston Martin Music – WIllie’ Beamin’ feat. Drizzy and Chrisette Michelle
3. Paul & Paz – Vinnie Paz feat. Paul Wall
4. Grown Man – Gucci Mane
5. What’s Wrong With Them – Lil Wayne feat. Nicki Manaj
6. Ballad of the Black Gold – Reflection Eternal
7. These Worries – Kid Cudi feat. Mary J. Blige
8. Dark Fantasy – Kanye West
9. The Train Part II – Big Boi
10. Flowtation Device – Floyd the Locksmif feat. Writer’s Workshop with Coco Blanco
God Bless and may T.U.B. prosper virtuously in the new year!